Caitlin Phillips is an associate in the civil litigation section of Plunk Smith, PLLC. Ms. Phillips’ practice includes a wide variety of litigation matters with a unique focus on counseling hospitality and restaurant industry companies varying in size from small family-owned operations to an entity consisting of over 700-units. She also serves on the outside litigation team for one of America’s most iconic hamburger brands based in Texas. Ms. Phillips has been recognized as a Texas “Rising Star” in 2020, 2021, and 2022 by Super Lawyers.
After earning her undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, at Duquesne University, Ms. Phillips graduated from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. Ms. Phillips lives in Dallas, Texas and is an active member of the Greater Dallas Chapter of the Texas Restaurant Association.
- Texas, 2014
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law – Dallas, Texas
- J.D. – 2014
- University College, University of Oxford – Oxford, England
- Legal Study Abroad – 2012
- Duquesne University – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts – magna cum laude, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Women Lawyers Association
- Greater Dallas Chapter of the Texas Restaurant Association