Julie’s practice is concentrated in the areas of estate planning, asset protection, business representation, trusts, and estates. Working with families and individuals, her focus is to help clients achieve their estate planning goals while maximizing tax savings and creditor protections. Julie has also represented both fiduciaries and beneficiaries in trust and estate administrations.
Julie and her husband, Matt, are longtime Richardson residents.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Rockwall Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law (REPTL) Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Network of Community Ministries – Committee Member and Volunteer
- First Baptist Church, Richardson, Texas – Church Council, Personnel Committee
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Daughters of the Republic of Texas
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, magna cum laude
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas
- Study abroad, London, England – Institute of European Studies