Jason is Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He educates and counsels clients and professional advisors on the importance of estate planning and asset protection planning strategies, including the use of wills, trusts, and other entities. He also advises clients regarding federal gift, estate, and generation-skipping transfer taxes, as well as matters pertaining to probate and the administration of trusts and estates.
Jason and his family live in Frisco and are active members of Hope Fellowship.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Member, Frisco Bar Association
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
Education & Accreditations
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas (1999)
- B.A., Business Administration and International Studies, magna cum laude
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California (2002)
- J.D., cum laude Pepperdine Law Review (2000-2002)
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2012)